Location maps make sure you’re found quickly when you need help.
- Make sure you’re found quickly when you need help.
- Location of lone workers can be tracked with every check-in and emergency. If a lone worker ever gets into a distress situation and needs help, knowing the location will allow Monitors to send the best help possible, as quickly as possible.
- On some devices you can also turn on GPS “breadcrumbs,”, which will send a GPS location every time the lone worker moves or on regular intervals. You can turn this feature on and off, and it's only used for safety purposes. SafetyLine is only logging GPS info when the lone worker is logged in and actively monitored – it automatically turns off once they end their shift.
Request a Quick Consultation
Have a short, no pressure discussion to see if SafetyLine is a good fit for your company.
What we'll discuss:
- What are you currently doing to keep your lone workers safe?
- What's working, what isn't?
- If there's a significant issue, could SafetyLine help?
- Mutually determine whether a 60-minute demo makes sense
MAKE YOUR COMPANY SAFER FOR YOUR LONE WORKERS
Since 2010, we facilitated close to 16 million safety check-ins from lone workers across the country. Additionally, 3 out of 4 workers felt safer on the job just knowing that SafetyLine was in reach.
Now it's your turn to make your workplace safer with SafetyLine!Start my free trial now!