Easy, Seamless Communication
Leave comments for responders to find you in case of emergency.
- Whenever lone workers check in or signal an emergency they can include a voice or text message. When working alone, this is an opportunity to leave information about their location, what they are doing, and any hazards.
- Monitors will be able to receive these if the lone worker is in distress to better assess their situation and send help.
Request a Quick Consultation
Have a short, no pressure discussion to see if SafetyLine is a good fit for your company.
What we'll discuss:
- What are you currently doing to keep your lone workers safe?
- What's working, what isn't?
- If there's a significant issue, could SafetyLine help?
- Mutually determine whether a 60-minute demo makes sense
MAKE YOUR COMPANY SAFER FOR YOUR LONE WORKERS
Since 2010, we facilitated close to 16 million safety check-ins from lone workers across the country. Additionally, 3 out of 4 workers felt safer on the job just knowing that SafetyLine was in reach.
Now it's your turn to make your workplace safer with SafetyLine!Start my free trial now!